Pets Player is Lying, Cheating and Scamming Other Users
We remind you to be careful when interacting with other players. You have worked hard raising your cash, assets and value. Do not let it go to waste!
We understand that this is frustrating, however the following situations do not violate our Terms of Service:
- When another player decides to buy your pet, regardless of the words 'No Buy' perhaps being in the display name
- When another player asks you to buy their pet, promises to buy it back but does not buy it back
- When another player does not send you the 'keys' (email address and password) to an account after participating in a key pet run
Time will tell if your new Tagged friend is a trustworthy player who abides by the same rules as you. If you are ever in doubt about a player's intentions, follow your gut.
Here are some good questions to ask yourself before helping out another player:
- How would you feel if this player didn't buy the pet back?
- Can you afford to spend this cash with the risk that you won't earn it back?
- Have you bought Gold? Treat it like cash in your wallet.
- Do you have a funny feeling about this? If so, trust your instincts.
If a user is harassing you, please click the 'Report Abuse' link next to the violating content.
If you own a pet and want like to keep them a little longer, you can purchase a Pets Lock and place them under a lock for 1 DAY, 7 DAYS, or 28 DAYS. A Pets Lock allows one player’s Pets account to be “locked” to another player’s Pets account. When a ...
Pets: Important iOS Update
Why was Pets removed from the iOS app? Unfortunately, Pets falls outside of the App Store’s guidelines and had to be removed from the app. You can continue to play on your iPhone by visiting m.tagged.com . Is Pets going away? Pets is still here! You ...
Pets - Shorthand - v2.0
Your Value, Cash and Assets will display differently between Pets Versions 1.0 and 2.0. Don't worry! The numbers are the same and have not been changed. In v2.0, the numbers are shortened to keep up with the astronomically high values the players ...
Pets - Unlock a Pet - Android
If you'd like to release a Pet you own from a Lock, follow these steps: Select the three dot menu icon on the Pet you wish to unlock From the menu that appears on the screen, select ‘Unlock Pet’ From the ‘Unlock your Pet’ screen, select ‘Unlock’ to ...
Pets - Unlock a Pet Mobile Web
If you'd like to release a Pet you own from a Lock, follow these steps: Select the arrow menu icon on the Pet you wish to unlock From the menu that appears on the screen, select ‘Unlock this pet’ You will then be asked to confirm if you would like to ...