We make frequent updates to our apps to improve the user experience. If you encounter an issue with the app, please start with a 'clean install' of the app to ensure you have the latest available version.
- On your Android go to 'Settings' > 'Applications' (or 'Apps') > and locate the Tagged or hi5 app
- Select 'Clear Cache' for the app, then select 'Clear Data' for the app (this will not affect your account)
- Select Uninstall (rather than Update or install over the currently installed version)
- Restart your Android device
- Re-download and Reinstall the latest version of the app
You may find the latest version of our Android apps in the Google Play store, at the following links:
Tagged Android App
hi5 Android App
If you continue to experience an app problem after updating to the current version, some issues may occur due to a networking issue or communication problem with your wireless network or cellular data provider.
If you normally use your cellular data provider to access Internet sites, as a further troubleshooting step please try connecting by using a WiFi network, or if you normally connect via a WiFi network, try using your cellular connection instead.
If you continue to experience an issue, please email us at email@example.com.