Tagged's profile customization system is easy to use, and allows users to design a great looking layout in no time at all. There are two ways to create your profile layout on Tagged. You can browse our skins library to choose from a wide selection of user-submitted layouts, or you can make your own custom skin. Note: Library skins cannot be changed or altered in any way. This includes the colors and patterns of the skin, skin images, and the profile skin name.
If you would like to use one of Tagged's pre-designed layouts, follow the steps below:
- On the navigation bar, click on the ‘Profile’ tab.
- Locate the Actions Menu in the upper-left hand corner of the profile page, and click the “Change Skin” link. This will open the customization menu at the top of the page.
- Click on “Select a Skin” in the customization menu to open a thumbnail gallery of the pre-designed skins. If you want to Browse through the Tagged Skins Library, you can do so by using the filters on the left to sort by: Most Popular, Recent Popular or Recently Added. You can filter these results further by selecting a Category and a Subcategory from the drop-down menus
- If you'd rather Search through the Skins Library by keyword, click the 'Search' link and enter keyword(s) in the Search field
- While searching or browsing, click on any skin thumbnail to apply the skin to your profile and preview it.
- Clicking on the “Next” link will bring up the next set of library skins. Clicking the “Previous” link will display the previous set of skins.
- When you have found a skin you like, click on the thumbnail for that skin to apply it to your profile, and then click the “Save” button.
After clicking Save, a confirmation message will appear at the top of the page asking you if you're finished. If you would like to go back and view more customization options, click “No”. If not, click “Yes” to close the customization menu.